Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gettin' close!

Well, so much for updating this every week. I missed last week due to a new videogame - Prey. Pretty cool, great graphics and a few new ideas thrown into the "Shooter" genera. This week has been a "Weekend of Fun" for the two of us. Saturday, we headed out to see Jackass 2 and then grabbed some diner at Pie Bar. Sunday, we walked to our favorite coffee shop and went golfing.

Since the start of the blog, I have had some people ask, "What is Kudzu"? Well, take a peek here and you can get the full Wiki. We encompass the "Prefers abandoned fields and disturbed areas"

So, back to the Kudzu House...We had two contractors give us their estimates for the remodel. HA! No specifics but I could buy a house OTP (Outside The Perimiter - I285 - for those non-Atlanta folk) for what their estimates were. We have another contractor that has yet to get back to us. We have our fingers crossed for a more reasonable quote. Until next week or the week after that...

No comments: