With this camera comes more technology and new blogging features such as mobile blogging. So, I have started a new blog that will feature my extensive travels, good places to eat and other nerdy things I can think off. Gimme some time to work it out. You can find my mobile blog at: http://flymet684.blogspot.com/.
"It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home." - Author Unknown
Sunday, January 14, 2007
New Gadget = New Blog
With this camera comes more technology and new blogging features such as mobile blogging. So, I have started a new blog that will feature my extensive travels, good places to eat and other nerdy things I can think off. Gimme some time to work it out. You can find my mobile blog at: http://flymet684.blogspot.com/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does this mean we should expect more than one post every two months?
:)
Post a Comment