Friday, February 02, 2007

Day 4 (Pit of Doom)

Ok, Raise your hands if your in over your head! Lets see, I got one here and my wife has both her arms raised...I also think my unborn kid has his raised too!

It took most of the day, a jack-hammer and I'm thinking a couple sticks of dynamite to get rid of the concrete slap that was once my bathroom floor. The damage here is bad, no better way to put it. Its now the weekend. Don't expect any updates. I need to spend my time dusting.

Dust level: yellow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude you got bigger balls then me to start ripping stuff up in the bottom of your 70+ year old house. I think what is even more scary is that you will pull the Mr. Huxtable and never call anyone for help. If I drive to work tomorrow morning and see your house has sunk into the ground, I will call 911.