Surprise! The stairway plaster and lath is gone. Gulp! Well, this was not on the quote. However, the guys tore down the plaster and lath and have put up dry wall. After a little Q&A session, they did it for free - because the way I had wanted it would of looked like garbage. Hey, I work with robots; what do I know about design.

AC pipes sorted out. Time to enclose the stairway. This is all my design here and I am liking it. Had to do a pocket door to connect to the mechanical room. No biggie. Damn, I am happy with this. Oak treads and pine risers are going in tomorrow.

Another shot of the stairs looking into the hallway. Got a little step off this room into the hallway if you can see it.

TV room, high ceiling, brick is exposed (sweet!), pile of dirt and a flame from a propane tank...This looks good! Gotta get that 50" plasma to top it off.
Plummer "should" be here tomorrow.
Dust level:
yellow (rockin' the painters tape around the swiss-cheese holes in this house)
No comments:
Post a Comment