
Like in the TV show Hero's (yes I am a geek) time stood still for a couple of seconds while I waited for my son to take his first breath and cry aloud. After counting all fingers and toes and quickly doing a phenotype scan of any birth defects (my previous job was to diagnose said disorders at the molecular level), all was a-ok!
Here is the little guy only a few minutes old. Son, if you are reading this 15 years in the future, I am sorry I have posted your junk on the internet not once but
twice!
The labor and delivery was brutal. 18 hours of pushing that all came down to a C-section. At least he dosen't have a cone head. Mom and baby stayed at the hospital for two days.

Here he is all nice a clean. A close up. Too cute, but I am his Dad so, I am a bit biased.
3 comments:
He's perfect. I'm so excited for you guys. Sorry to hear about the 18 hours, that kinda sucks. I can't wait to meet him. Good luck and have fun getting to know him! hope to see ya soon, kd
He is sooo cute! Congrats on the new addition. Hope Mom and Dad are doing well and getting some rest and recovery. D can't wait to hear about it! JWheaton
Deanna and Dan ~ Congratulations on your new addition. He is a beautiful baby. I can't wait to meet him. Take Care! Miss you guys! Cortney
Post a Comment