Sunday, March 09, 2008

Warm wishes, from Atlanta

The Team Kudzu blog is accessed world-wide by all those people we have been lucky enough to run into. But this post, is dedicated to the fine folks of Ohio. As you sat in 12+ inches of snow; I mulched my front yard, planted a new winter flowering tree (the one on the far left) and threw down some fertilizer.

I have my work cut out for me to rejuvenate my lawn due to the drought we had last summer (and still kind-of going on). But, things are getting better and we can now water plants. Ya! I have two more days off and I plan on tackling the back yard, cleaning the sun porch and cleaning up our mechanical room (you gotta see it to appreciate it).

Deanna and I are going on a date tonight! We are going to Sala. Its a local restaurant that we can walk to. Pre-David we would frequent this place and stumble back home after a few too many Mojitos. 5 more months until D can get a Mojito again!

1 comment:

JD said...

I got 12 inches for ya!