
Its like an
Ann Geddes photograph but Dave is not dressed up like last weeks Sunday paper and a empty box of Rice-a-Roni (for the record, I
loathe her photos - tasteless junk, if you ask me).

We got some trouble brewing here...Dave is on the verge of walking. The Dude wants to stand up all the time and is really trying hard to get his land legs working.
We are getting a new roof next week. This is the before picture. I will leave you sitting on the edge of your seat for a few weeks to see the aftermath.

1 comment:
Dan- this is Kristen. Nanny Kristen. Anyway, Dave's snoozin' right now, so I thought I'd check out the blog...good work. I just thought I'd let you know that if you ever need someone to put a tutu around David's head, place him in a large flower pot and call it art, I'm your artist. Yeah, I hate Anne Geddes too.
Post a Comment