Saturday, September 20, 2008

Atlanta Motorsports Park

Today I get his little flier in the mail that is inviting me to join Atlanta Motorsports Park. As you open the flier, you see in big bold letters: "Welcome to a country club where instead of tee times, you make track times - in my best Jerry Maguire voice: "You complete me."

What exactly is it? Its a private race track that you can take your car to and drive it how the engineers wanted you to drive it. No speed limits, no radar and no speed traps. OMG, my dreams have come true! I don't know how much it is but I will be looking into this!

So, this is a good opportunity to bring in a new poll. Since I get a new car every 4-5 years, I am in the preliminary stages of figuring out what my next car will be. I am leaning very close to getting a 1996 Porsche 911 (see picture). However, D thinks that I would look like a total doush bag. I disagree. So kudzu fans, will I look like a doush bag while driving said car? Vote now!

A few post scrip notes: this car has 4 seats and will be practical for our family unless we have two more kids - read: not going to happen. It has been said that I resemble a certain cartoon character that sells Honda's (see pic).

No comments: