Friday, September 12, 2008

Confessions of a new Dad (part 2)...

This week, I had the pleasure of meeting up with some friends we had befriended when D and I moved to Atlanta. They have since moved away and relocated to the DC area. I got to meet their beautiful baby girl Lana that is only 3 weeks old! I can't even remember Dave being that tiny. During our diner my buddy had mentioned that when you have a kid, you look at the world a bit differently. His example was that he never paid much attention to elevators, now he hunts them down like a wounded gazelle.

Me, I'm not the sporting type, but I do look at things differently nowadays. I'm pretty sure the person who decided how to ship this Elmo puppet is sans kids. Otherwise, Elmo here wouldn't look like a victim on the Soprano's.

No comments: