Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mancation (M08) pictures

The second annual Mancation was a success! Guns, camping and rafting is always a recipe for success. I am in the initial planning stages for M09 so we will see what kind of trouble we can get into next year. Always feel free to offer up suggestions for next years trip and if you are interested in going (it goes without saying, no girls allowed).

Here I am with a 12 gauge shotgun. We were to go skydiving but the drop zone didn't have a plane that day so we went skeet shooting. Out of 100 skeet I hit 30. Not too shabby for a city boy!

5 men with priorities in the right place. Hope to see some more lads next year! @JP since Lana was born during M08, you get a pass this year.





Not many people outside of my immediate family have seen me in full blow meltdown mode. Due to Jason's crap-tastic GPS we ended up on a gravel road that was blocked by lots of standing water a Honda Civic couldn't get around. This picture gets me PO'ed again just thinking of the situation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh so hard, I cried...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pass. Working hard to ensure my presence for next year.