Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bangers and mash.

My trip to the UK has been quite busy this time around. Friday, I needed to go to Germany and service a robot and Monday I am going to Scotland to do the same. The staff in Germany didn't really speak English, its fun to try to explain robot functions when your customer doesn't speak your language. I find myself waving my hands a lot more.

I am pretty picky about food but I find foreign snacky food interesting. I find them interesting because (to me) snacky food should appeal to everyone. This was my snack on the flight to Frankfurt - cheese and bread.

Once this trip is done, I will have accumulated 8 stamps on my passport. I will have to apply for an extension (read: more paper inserts) since I only have half a page left and 3 more years left until my passport expires.

I am rocking a Fiat Punto on this trip. I must admit, I fall in love with every Italian car I drive. Driving on the right is pretty easy - once you get used to it and figure out your blind spots but I find myself drifting towards the left side of the road while I drive. GPS is a gift from the heavens here - "go around the round-about and take a left at the 4th exit" that instruction made me laugh.

Ok, ok, one last picture (what a posting!). My Mystery Wife has been sending me photos of Dave each day that I am here, I love it! This is one of the ones she has sent me.
I miss you guys...

No comments: