My wife is one of the greatest persons on this planet. Not only is she smart, loving and hot but she understands that I have goals, hobbies and a life (a very small one) outside of our marriage. She takes care of David while I travel around the globe and is truly a wonderful person. A day does not go by that I wonder why the hell she would want to be with me for the rest of her life. I consider myself to be a very lucky man.
"It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home." - Author Unknown
Monday, January 19, 2009
Mystery wife...reveled.
No really, I do have a wife...it turns out some Kudzu blog stalkers think that I am stumbling through life and my references of "D" are well, fictitious (said jokingly). Let me clear some things up...
My wife is one of the greatest persons on this planet. Not only is she smart, loving and hot but she understands that I have goals, hobbies and a life (a very small one) outside of our marriage. She takes care of David while I travel around the globe and is truly a wonderful person. A day does not go by that I wonder why the hell she would want to be with me for the rest of her life. I consider myself to be a very lucky man.
My wife is one of the greatest persons on this planet. Not only is she smart, loving and hot but she understands that I have goals, hobbies and a life (a very small one) outside of our marriage. She takes care of David while I travel around the globe and is truly a wonderful person. A day does not go by that I wonder why the hell she would want to be with me for the rest of her life. I consider myself to be a very lucky man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The fact that she is standing next to the Golden Gate makes me like her even more.
Although, we all know this is just a picture of a cardboard cut out that you printed of some pretty girl and you now call "wife". Nice try, Dan.
Post a Comment