"It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home." - Author Unknown
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Jump!
David is now into bouncing. All the time and every where we go. Its like having Tigger on crack with you all day long. Now, most you you know that we live in an old house...it dosent respond well to Davids bouncing, I can feel the foundation slipping with each bounce.
A few of you have inquired about the garage. Well, it seems that I was misinformed. The Historical Preservation Committee does not have authority to supersede the counties laws of having a setback of 10ft for additional structures on a persons property. So, what this means is that we need to take our Certificate of Appropriateness to the county and let them decide if we can get a variance to build on the site of the existing garage that was built in 1924. Keep ya'll posted...
Once this is done, I am having a party. Everyone is invited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment