I have applied to the Amazing Race before and have been denied each time so I figured this is could be a sampler for the real thing. We set out at noon and finished the race in about 3h and 30min. It was all for a good cause but the top 25 finishers got an invite to another race in Las Vegas. I think we finished in the 30s - good, but at least its not last! Here are some of the pictures we needed to take to finish the race!
"It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home." - Author Unknown
Saturday, April 17, 2010
The Great Urban Race
Deanna and I (sans The Dave) set out on our own adventure this weekend: The Great Urban Race. So what is it you ask? Well, its a citywide scavenger hunt (think Amazing Race but only in a metro city). You have to gather clues, get stamps at various locations and perform silly acts all while running around the city and getting people to take pictures of you. It was a blast.
I have applied to the Amazing Race before and have been denied each time so I figured this is could be a sampler for the real thing. We set out at noon and finished the race in about 3h and 30min. It was all for a good cause but the top 25 finishers got an invite to another race in Las Vegas. I think we finished in the 30s - good, but at least its not last! Here are some of the pictures we needed to take to finish the race!



I have applied to the Amazing Race before and have been denied each time so I figured this is could be a sampler for the real thing. We set out at noon and finished the race in about 3h and 30min. It was all for a good cause but the top 25 finishers got an invite to another race in Las Vegas. I think we finished in the 30s - good, but at least its not last! Here are some of the pictures we needed to take to finish the race!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice and beautiful country and beautiful places..
Nice people too
Post a Comment