Answer: Viva la Mexico! Actually, I was in Mexico City. I did not have to drive around this city and thank goodness for that. You need nerves of steel and a Super Dave Osbourne type of mentality to attempt it. It makes driving in London look easy.We got back into the lab early today and after a few tweaks I was able to get the lasers aligned. Typically this victory means a trip to the pool but I had other ideas! Tacos and beer.
I easily could be 500lbs here. So, my co-worker took me to some local joint to get some tacos. He advised me to not try the street vendor food because my stomach did have the "correct bacteria" to handle the tastiness of it all. To bad, it looked and smelled good. But my restaurant meal was good. After our meal we walked abound the city center and then headed off to the airport to drop me off.

1 comment:
Thank you for your wonderful post. Very informative and I enjoyed reading it along with your other articles. Thanks for sharing and continue the great work.
vps hosting
web dizajn
registracija domene
Post a Comment