So what is this car? Its a 2010 Mazda RX8 R3. Its one of those cars that fits perfectly into the category of "You Either Get It or You Don't". Some love the styling and others hate it. Me, I love the it from A-pillar back and I just like it from the A-pillar forward. But regardless of the looks, it drives like a dream. I am very happy to be back in a proper sports car.
Here are some fun facts about the car:
- It has a rotary engine. Click here to see how it works
- Redlines at 9500rpm
- Its labeled as a 4 door "coupe" with State Farm.
- It has Recaro Seats - a little slice of heaven to sit in
Whats killing me right now is that it's a Dudes Weekend, Deanna is working and there is still ice on the streets. I wish I could take it out and stretch it's legs. Patience grasshopper, your time will come...
No comments:
Post a Comment