Sunday, April 08, 2012

Skate or Die!

There are various directions I can go in with this post - but lets point out the obvious first.  Here we have a 4.5yo dressed in preppy clothes, a bicycle helmet and a hot pink skateboard from 1988.  Its like ice cream sprinkled with broccoli and bacon.  Some things just don't match up very well.


Regards of how this mis-matched mash-up of items looks, The Dave has gotten into skateboards and I decided to bust out the board I had as a kid (look it was the 80's and hot pink was cool) and take him to the skate park early to avoid the crowds.  All-in-all, we had a blast and as usual The Dave shows great balance and coordination but lacks patience.  He always expects to be great at things right out of the gate - in this case he's expecting to be the next Tony Hawk.  The second picture is The Dave in a bowl!  The first picture is my new wallpaper for my phone - LOL!  Skate or Die little dude!


No comments: