Team Kudzu is heading on a vacation to Destin, Flordia today. Updates when we get back!
"It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home." - Author Unknown
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Porsche Museum/'Ring pictures
To those who voted against me in the great Porsche 911 debate, I see your call and raise you pictures from the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart.
The Porsche Museum was a pretty big let down to be honest. I really wanted to go to the BMW Museum in Munich but they were not open on Mondays. Porsche is currently working on a new museum that is much bigger and will display much more history than the current one. I really didn't mind that it was small, it allowed me to dive on the autobahn in my rental car. I was able to rent an Audi A4 wagon that I really didn't like. I think the problem was the fact that it had winter radials that only allowed speeds up to 210kph.
We went to this indoor ski park after the training. I wanted to try out snowboarding but there was a competition going on so we just hung out and drank beer and this other drink that was hot wine (It wasn't very good).
I have uploaded the pictures during my day at the 'Ring. Lots of car porn with Ferrari's and Porsche's getting it on. Enjoy it here.
Team Kudzu is heading on a vacation to Destin, Flordia today. Updates when we get back!
Team Kudzu is heading on a vacation to Destin, Flordia today. Updates when we get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment