
It slices, dices and minces all small food particles and liquids too! While on vacation, Team Kudzu went out to dinner at P.F. Changs and let me spin you a yarn...We all sat down for some good chain restaurant eatin' and ordered up some food. While D and I were waiting for our food, we gave David his milk and food. Once his food is finished, he starts getting fidgety. We then take him out of the booster seat and now he is walking on the booth. Then, he starts to cough...
Next thing you know, all the food is flying back up. I am trying to catch it in my hands, but it's too much. It runs over the sides of our hands, onto the seat, then onto the floor. I am taking what I have in my hands and putting it into the dishes we just ate off of. Oh the horror!
After cleaning it up we left a $20 tip and our pride back at the restaurant. Stay tuned Kudzu-maniacs, I have a picture that will make you laugh out loud but its on my camera.
3 comments:
This is hilarious to me, of course I'm sure you were not laughing at the time. It is amazing to me though how such little people can make the messes that they do. Glad you all had a nice vacation!
Kerry
PH Changs, Red Robin...Don't chain restaurants always leave you with the best memories?
Post a Comment