I forgot the camera at home when Dave and I went to the park so I had to make due with my crap-tastic BB camera.Its tradition for Dave to mess around in the drivers seat prior to me putting him into his car seat. He plays around with the buttons and tries to get the shifter into a gear. I am over trying to take care of this car so if he rips/ruins anything, I really don't care. If he becomes a car guy, that would be cool but if he is into golf, that would be awesome. I am in need of an every weekend golfing buddy. Plus, D would be OK with it since she gets a break for 6 hours.
In case you are curious what heel/toe shifting or rev-matching is go here. I do it on my sprints from the airport late at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment