Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend of work

Its Sunday and I am working but with the economy the way it is, I am going to take it in stride.

I have had this picture on my phone for a week or so and have been meaning to post it up. Dave is the best. I miss you son.

Well, the garage has been put on hold. As I mentioned in my last post; the county has decided that my current pad is too close to the edge of my property. But, all is not lost...yet...my builder thinks that if we can find a picture of the garage that was there we can run off a grand-father clause and still build on the current pad. We will keep ya'll posted.

Another reason I love my wife: During a discussion to develop a "Plan B" for the garage Deanna suggested that we make it a 4 car garage that has two levels so I can have a home for my future car collection. Perfect wife.

No comments: