Thursday, April 09, 2009

Stick figure family stickers.

Has anyone seen this garbage in their town lately? You get these little stick figure things and stick them to your car. Ugh, when I go to Florida I see them all over the place. Do I care how many kids you have - No.

I am not in a good mood today. You see, yesterday Dekalb County decided that they were not going to approve my garage variance and I need to spend an additional $300 to come up with a better plan. I don't have a better plan other than paying the board members off.

Back to my bad mood, you know what else I hate: fake side fender vents. I know that this trend is straight off of the Buick Lucerne.

1 comment:

kristen said...

those kid stickers are disgusting, however, i like your creative take displayed here. well played, ass family, well played. tehehe.