Saturday, May 09, 2009

Helper Dave (part 2)

The Dave is the best helper in the whole world. He offers support during times when I don't need it and is always trying to get the best overall picture of a situation.

Today, Dave had a new nickname: David "in the mix" (last name). I was trying to sort out why (1) my dishwasher is leaking and (2) installing my new catalytic converter. In each situation, Dave was pretty much right in the way. Please excuse my crap-tastic kitchen, we have yet to renovate it but its on the books for 2010. As for my 21 month old son being under my car - ya'll know where to send my Bad Dad award, I will put it with the rest...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

did mattie take that picture of you guys while deanna was at work? hehehe....

and by the way, jordan is about to pay 1500.00+ to get his effin' catalytic convertor replaced!! i knew i recognized the name when he told me what was going to have to be fixed! it was from your car! AHHHH sad.