Here are three completely random pictures from the past week or so. I had them on my phone to post up and I am
just getting around to tossing them onto the blog since my flight back to ATL is delayed. Its been a long week - 5 days out and I am getting back in late tonight.
First picture is the morning view from one of the hotels I stay at while I am in Miami. The view lessened the blow of being gone for 5 days straight. Sometimes, it pays to have Hilton Diamond status.
Second picture is a Nissan GT-R that Dave and I spotted during a visit to the park.
Third picture is my buddy Cory and his birthday celibration. He got to wear the chefs hat at his favorite steak resutrant - Capital Grill. Don't worry Cory, no one really visits this blog anyway..

.

No comments:
Post a Comment