Today was a bad day to be an adult, with that in mind, I miss the lunch box I had when I was a kid. It was a sweet "Dukes of Hazzard" one - metal for extra sturdiness. No worries to be had, no stress of family life, no car in need of a new catalytic converter and no old-ass house that somehow finds new ways of letting water seep in.This was my lunch box as a kid. It had a matching Thermos that I am sure was laced with Bisphenol A for extra tastiness.
Deanna had the same day as me sans rattle-trap car so we both agree that we want our lunch boxes back. She had a "Herself the Elf" lunch box but I can find a picture of one. But, you do find some crazy stuff when you Goggle "Herself the Elf".
No comments:
Post a Comment