So since things are slow at the Kudzu News Office, I have created a new poll on our blog
here. Deanna and I are trying to sort out if we should take down the screen on our porch. Spare me the obvious information such as "the mosquitoes will eat you alive" or "the mosquitoes will eat you alive". We are just going on pure aesthetics at this point. Oh, and be kind on my Photoshop skillz...I program robots for a living.
Without:
With:
2 comments:
From a pure aesthetic point of view the screen must go. It looks, IMHO, much better without. That being said maybe there is an option where is can be open or screened in with the touch of an automated button? It doesn't look bad with the screen but it has a more refined look when removed.
Happy Turkey Day Barnicoats!
JD
i agree...no screen. it'll look especially nice when you have your porch furniture out, or something out there. it won't look as empty as your photo. i love it open.
Post a Comment